Ramadan is just going to start from day after tomorrow in Pakistan. In Ramadan or Ramzan Muslims fast and worship Allah more than the normal day. This month is famous for Fasting in Muslims and it has a great importance in a Muslim’s life.
There are five pillars of Islam.
- Shahādah, the Muslim profession of faith
- Salāt, or prayer, performed in a prescribed manner 5 times each day
- Zakāt, Paying money like tax to poor and the needy
- Sawm, fasting during the month of Ramadan ( or Ramazan)
- Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca, if financial and physical conditions permit
The Muslims believe that their reward for the good deeds are double many a times in Ramadan. There are many Duas for Ramadan which are special to every Ashra of Ramadan. Ashra means the 10 days of Ramadan. There are 3 Asharas of Ramadan. Here we are going to share Prayer or Dua 1st Ashra of Ramadan.