How to Write Urdu in Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6
Are you fed up writing Urdu in Inpage and then copying and pasting it in Corel Draw to get it ready for Photoshop? This is really a pain staking task to write Urdu and use the Photoshop environment. Today we are going to tell you that now you can write Urdu in Photshop without much of an effort.
Here is the step by step process of how to write Urdu in Photoshop.
- First of all you have to have Photoshop installed.
- After installing Photoshop you have to install Urdu keyboard in Windows. If you don’t have installed the Urdu Keyboard yet install it first. Here is the link to Pak Urdu Installer .
- Now download the template file of Photoshop to write Urdu in Photoshop. Here is the Photoshop Urdu Template file to download.
- Now you have to open the template file, after downloading, with Photoshop and you are done.
- Now you can write Urdu in Photoshop very easily now.
Here are some pictures to understand more about how to write Urdu in Photoshop.
After installing Pak Urdu installer go to control panel to enable Urdu Keyboard in Windows.
Click on Region and Language
Now Change the Keyboard
If there is no Urdu Keyboard added then click on the add button.
Select the Urdu Pakistan Option and your Urdu Keyboard is added.
Now You can see the Urdu Key board at the bottom right corner of your task bar in Windows 7.
Now if you have downloaded the Photoshop Urdu Template file then open photoshop and click file at the top. Click the open option and select extracted Urdu Template By HowtoCode.pk.psd file. Download Urdu Template
Now You will see the file as below. Now change the text to what ever you want and use the functionality of Photoshop as well.