This is the age of videos and images. There are millions of photos are took daily and shared on the internet. The images are made with a lot of devices with high resolutions. The latest mobile phones are coming up with big cameras like 48 MP and the images made with these devices are very large. So If you want to share your photos online than you have to resize your photos for your users.
There are a lot of tools available on the internet that help you compress your images online and offline as well. Photoshop is one of the best tools to resize photos but it is not very easy to batch resize images Photoshop. In Photoshop you have to use action to resize multiple images at once.
No more worries to resize multiple images at once for free and no tool needed. Just use our image resize code and it’s done in seconds for you. Bulk Resize Photos has a drag and drop option as well.
How to resize multiple images at once?
- Fill out the form below for what settings you want for your resized images.
- Click on “Apply Settings”.
- Now drag and drop or click “Choose Images”.
- Select your desired images and that’s it.
- Your resized images will be downloaded in you downloads folder.
Multiple Image Resizer Setting
The benefits of using bulk resize images free online.
- You don’t have to install any thing.
- It is totally free.
- It can work offline as well.
- It is very fast as your photos are resized on your device.
- Your pictures are not uploaded to any server etc.
- Folders can be resized at once.